- The Meiktila University Library is open from (9:00 A.M to 4: 30 P.M) in weekdays.
- The users are allowed to use the library and borrow from (9:30 A.M to 4:00 P.M).
Meiktila University faculty members, students and staff are entitled to membership of the Library. New members will need to register at the library counter by completing a registration form. The following documentation is also required.
- Student/Staff ID card
- Passport photos
- Proof of payment of University enrolment fees(students only)
- In an academic year, once registered as a Library member, you will be able to borrow books.
- The following table is the number of books you can borrow and loan period.
|Position||Nos. of books||Loan period|
|T/D & Office staff||2||1 week|
- If you lose or damage borrowed items, you must immediately report this to the library. Costs incurred for lost or damaged items are payable by the borrower.
Computer and Wi-Fi Access
- Computer (22) PCs with access to open sources are available.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at the library and can be access through personal laptops and mobile devise for searching the internet.
- Study spaces for both individual and group work are available.
- More than 30 desks are available at the New building and more than 20 desks at the Old library building.