- White – Cleanliness, Purification
- Professor Headband – Outstanding success symbol in subject
- Physics Background Yellow – Justice, equality, nodiscrimination, high power
- Olive branch – Peace and unity
- PHYSICS (blue words) – Loyalty, quietness
- Escape from Electron orbit – To escape all control from natural disasters and finding and creation of benefiting fields for humanities.
Vision and Mission
To provide students will make an outstanding learning experience if which they develop strong skills with a deep appreciation of the role physics plays in technical research.
- To generate outstanding and qualified students for human resource.
- To become a creative and interesting members of doing research in Physics.
- Head of Department
- Number of Faculty Members
- Student Numbers
- Degrees Offered
- Number of graduates( in five years)
- Total Academic Credit Unit for Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Years of study
- Specializations' module numbers and names
- B.Sc (CU) + ( 4 ) years - 19+ 21+ 22+ 23
- B.Sc (Hons) (CU) + ( 5 ) years - 19+ 21+ 22+ 23+ 24
- M.Sc (CU) + ( 2 ) years - 16+ 16 [ M1 ]
- -16 + 16 [ M2 ]